Ninestone’s Technology Review Services offer two options for evaluating the current state of your IT landscape and building an action plan for addressing gaps. Both services use a strategic approach to evaluate and quantify existing systems and infrastructure against industry best practices and benchmarks. Existing systems are also evaluated on how well they support your business goals. The resulting analysis provides a set of recommendations that are prioritized according to your organization’s needs with a plan and budget for short and long term IT updates.
- Technology Assessment: A good general overview of your current technology, how it is meeting your needs, along with a plan and budget for identified improvements.
- Technology Audit: A Technology Assessment with a deeper review of systems and services. Usually appropriate for more complex IT environments.
We invite you to use our Technology Planning Checklist to determine if your business is a candidate for a Technology Assessment or Audit.
Read more about how we’ve helped recent clients with their unique technology needs in our case studies:
- Generating New Business and Recognizing Cost Savings through a Technology Assessment
- IT Assessment results in Interim Management for a Non-Profit Organization
- IT Assessment Yields Savings for a Small Business
- Technology Assessment results in IT Strategic Plan
- Technology Audit Lays Groundwork for a Comprehensive Solution at Health and Human Services Agency