For almost fifteen years, we have worked with some of the largest, most complex healthcare organizations in the country. At the same time, we also worked with organizations that are start ups and much smaller entities. Ninestone consultants roll up our sleeves and work alongside you to ensure that we don’t go off track and that your goals are being addressed. We provide the same level of healthcare expertise regardless of the size of the organization or challenge that is being addressed.
- In the healthcare payor market, we have experience with organizations offering small and large group, fully insured and self-insured, Department of Defense, managed Medicaid and Medicare products. We also have specific healthcare reform experience due to our work with Medicaid plans as state regulations and the Affordable Care Act, including Health Insurance Exchanges, were implemented. Read about our healthcare payor experience:
- In the healthcare provider market, we have provided support to large integrated delivery systems, academic medical centers and all shapes and sizes of medical group practices, including Federally Qualified Health Centers. Read about our provider experience:
- In the health and human services market, we have worked with community services, health and human services and behavioral health organizations offering a wide range of services to their communities. Learn more about our experience with these organizations:
And we are pleased to announce that as of July 2018, Ninestone is an approved vendor to participate in the Massachusetts Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) Technical Assistance (TA) Program and the TA Marketplace in the Care Coordination / Integration and Health Information Technology / Health Information Exchange (HIT/HIE) TA Domains and is ready to provide Massachusetts sponsored support to MassHealth Community Partners (CP). To read more about our offerings, visit MA DSRIP TA Marketplace Services.
Discover our TA Marketplace work to date in these case studies:
- Business Analysis, Planning and Documentation Readiness for ACO, MCO and Community Partners (CP) Program
- Business Analysis and Program Support for Joint ACO, MCO and CP Roles, Responsibilities and Processes Facilitation and Implementation
Learn more about the work we do.