Technology has become vital to the workplace regardless of organization size or type of industry. Operations and staff members rely on a stable, accessible technical environment to work effectively. Maintaining awareness of your business requirements, available technologies, and appropriate upgrades will help to ensure ongoing productivity and success.
The technology infrastructure of a company is complex and affects all aspects of the business - including corporate, desktop and mobile telecommunications, office computers, network architecture, website and intranet, scanning/printing/faxing, sales tools, payroll systems, and other applications/solutions. Your challenge is how to effectively manage it all; balancing financial and operational constraints with organizational requirements.
Ninestone’s Technology Strategy and Services offerings provide the right level of strategy, planning, and implementation for any business:
- Healthcare – Evaluate operational and technical efficiencies, regulatory and compliance measures that need to be addressed, as well as healthcare specific requirements.
- Non-Profit Organizations and Industry Associations – Concentrate on developing and implementing a plan to work efficiently and effectively within budget constraints while promoting membership and outreach.
- Small Businesses – Focus on work productivity, office infrastructure, data management, client communications (website, email, collaboration), and industry specific solutions.
Ninestone recommends several levels of management:
Check out how we’ve helped some of our recent clients with technology:
- Designing a New Brand and Website for a Non-Profit Foundation
- EHR and Billing System Implementation for a Health and Human Services Agency
- Generating New Business and Recognizing Cost Savings through a Technology Assessment
- IT Assessment Yields Savings for a Small Business
- Office 365 Server Migration and SharePoint Solution for a Non-Profit Agency Leads to IT Support Engagement
- Technology Assessment results in IT Strategic Plan
- Technology Audit Lays Groundwork for a Comprehensive Solution at Health and Human Services Agency
- Supporting the Launch of a New Business with Brand and Website Design
For more information read our best practice on Adoption and Testing.