The client is a health and human services agency that provides a broad array of services to communities throughout Massachusetts. The organization’s program offerings include focuses on Children and Families; Community Resources; Developmental Services; Juvenile Justice; Homelessness Prevention; Adult Mental Health Services.
The client had selected, purchased, and begun implementing an electronic health record (EHR) and billing solution. The implementation was slow to gain traction and the team struggled making timely decisions. The client’s leadership team realized they needed project management and implementation expertise to bring the project to completion.
Ninestone took a holistic approach to the project and introduced a governance structure as well as work teams dedicated to specific areas of the implementation. Support efforts by Ninestone included; project management, process improvement, workflow improvements, configuration and testing assistance, programming, training assistance, deployment planning, and post go live assistance.
Technologies supported during the implementation included; third party software for patient demographics, medical records, and billing, as well as supporting tools and technologies for EDI transactions and reporting.
The implementation was completed for the first several programs when the organization decided to re-evaluate the solution in consideration of a new platform that was becoming available.
- Designing a New Brand and Website for a Non-Profit Foundation
- Generating New Business and Recognizing Cost Savings through a Technology Assessment
- IT Assessment Yields Savings for a Small Business
- Office 365 Server Migration and SharePoint Solution for a Non-Profit Agency Leads to IT Support Engagement
- Technology Assessment Results in IT Strategic Plan
- Technology Audit Lays Groundwork for a Comprehensive Solution at Health and Human Services Agency
- Supporting the Launch of a New Business with Brand and Website Design
- Technology Strategy and Services
- Systems Solutions
- Program and Project Management
- Healthcare Market
- Non-Profit Organizations