The client is a nonprofit foundation in Massachusetts providing grants in support of the local senior community.
The organization needed a brand refresh, website update, and content review. In addition, the on-line grant application process was cumbersome for applicants as well as the Board.
Ninestone developed and managed to a detailed project plan which incorporated a streamlined communication process, established from concentrated efforts working with the foundation’s Board to define the brand vision, including a new logo and color/font schema. We gathered the website requirements, designed a layout of the specified content, and created a web page map. The website was redesigned using the new branding and included an update of all content. The on-line grant application process was redesigned for a streamlined process.
The existing website solution was leveraged without additional expense to achieve the organization’s goals.
Ninestone managed the project including requirements analysis and stakeholder communication planning and execution. Controlled resource scheduling and identification and implementation of business process re-engineering efforts enabled the client to achieve a timely grant application launch utilizing the new Corporate branding.
- EHR and Billing System Implementation for a Health and Human Services Agency
- Generating New Business and Recognizing Cost Savings through a Technology Assessment
- IT Assessment Yields Savings for a Small Business
- Office 365 Server Migration and SharePoint Solution for a Non-Profit Agency Leads to IT Support Engagement
- Technology Assessment Results in IT Strategic Plan
- Technology Audit Lays Groundwork for a Comprehensive Solution at Health and Human Services Agency
- Supporting the Launch of a New Business with Brand and Website Design
- Technology Strategy and Services
- Systems Solutions
- Strategies to Optimize Your Non-Profit Technology Investment
- Technology within Your Own Organization
- Non-Profit Organizations