Ninestone’s Technology Audit service provides you an opportunity to conduct an in depth look at the components of your current technology solutions. An Audit can be completed across all functions or focused on a particular area. The Audit will help assess the effectiveness of your processes, systems and services as well as identify risks. The Audit will be the groundwork towards identifying needs, shortcomings, and budgeting requirements. From this we will work with you to develop a prioritized plan, along with a budget, that matches your specific organizational needs.
Recommended Areas to include in a Technology Audit include:
- Office Infrastructure – workstations, scanners, printers, fax
- Network Architecture - LAN/WAN, Server environment/architecture, Bandwidth
- Mobile Solutions
- Ongoing Maintenance
- Disaster Recovery/Backups
- Client Communications and Relationship Management
- Software/Hardware Purchasing/Inventory/Deployment
If appropriate, the Technology Audit may also include:
- Help Desk
- IT Organizational Structure and Staffing, including benchmarking analysis
- IT Key Performance Indicators
- IT Service Level Agreements
- Enterprise Applications, Departmental Applications and Reporting Solutions
- Vendor Services
Our Audits will provide full reports on how each of your components are functioning. For example for your network architecture we will examine downtime rates, security, scheduling, response time, to name a few. We will also provide a roadmap with software and equipment ages, workflow efficiency, as well as evaluate systems against business and staffing needs.
Upon completion of the Audit, we can provide planning, resource management, new system recommendations, IT staffing plans, IT support plans, and a recommended budget for ongoing IT support. We will recommend infrastructure improvement opportunities and point out potential areas for outsourcing. We work with you to determine the most appropriate scope and deliverables for your organization’s needs.
Often it is very difficult to determine whether your business could benefit from a Technology Audit. We invite you to review our checklist below and evaluate the IT health of your company.
Read more about how we’ve helped recent clients with their unique IT needs: