Successful candidates possess technical development expertise with tools such as SQL Server, Crystal Reports, MS Reporting Services, Visual Basic, MS Access and others. Candidates should have at least five years’ experience in engineering, engineering support or a technical support environment.
We ensure that our professionals possess and demonstrate a strong work ethic and maintain their professional and personal integrity. Ninestone carefully matches our resources to our clients’ needs to ensure a successful project. Because of the type of support that we provide, extensive travel may be required.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in business administration, information science, computer science, or a relevant area
- A minimum of five years of relevant experience in a development role
- Demonstrated project-based success
- Excellent analytical skills and critical thinking
- Excellent communication, presentation and written skills
- Strong time management skills, including multi-tasking
- For some engagements, healthcare data exposure a plus
- Other qualifications depending on the specific client needs may apply
- Managing resolution of technical issues for clients
- Troubleshooting software application and data issues as they relate to system functionality, application server setup, database management and data analysis
- Participating in the design, development, technical testing and documentation of software solutions to meet business requirements