Successful candidates for this position possess expertise in the configuration of business rules that support organizational policies and methodologies for implementing them in software solutions.
We ensure that our professionals possess and demonstrate a strong work ethic and maintain their professional and personal integrity. Ninestone carefully matches our resources to our clients’ needs to ensure a successful project. Because of the type of support that we provide, extensive travel may be required.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business administration, information science, computer science, or a relevant area
- A minimum of five years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated project-based success
- Excellent analytical skills and critical thinking
- Strong time management skills, including multi-tasking
- Analyzing business requirements and objectives towards determining the optimal configuration of the requirements, including presentation of alternatives and facilitating selection of the best solution to fit business needs
- Configuring, testing, documenting and training software solutions
- Exercising good judgment in the use of configuration standards, including proposing business beneficial changes to coding standards and development procedures