Successful candidates for this position possess expertise in defining, reviewing and refining business workflows, rules, processes, policies and procedures. We look for our business analysts to be certified through the International Institute of Business Analysis™ (IIBA®) as Certified Business Analysis Professional ™ (CBAP®).
We ensure that our professionals possess and demonstrate a strong work ethic and maintain their professional and personal integrity. Ninestone carefully matches our resources to our clients’ needs to ensure a successful project. Because of the type of support that we provide, extensive travel may be required.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in business administration, information science, computer science, or a relevant area
- A minimum of five years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated project-based success
- Excellent communication, presentation and written skills
- Excellent analytical skills and critical thinking
- Strong time management skills, including multi-tasking
- Professional certification with the International Institute of Business Analysis™ (IIBA®) (CBAP® preferred) is something we look for in all our business analyst candidates.
- Recommending and/or developing operational processes and/or process improvements
- Analyzing user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing solutions and workflow
- Identifying business goals, objectives, needs, processes and requirements to define and implement solutions
- Supporting workflow and data analysis, system configuration, operational implementation, process documentation and testing tasks