Ninestone offers technology support to keep your environment up-to-date and running smoothly. Our solutions and services fuel the profitability and viability of our clients. We understand the significance of budgets and procedures and the need to protect current assets while building for the future. There are two types of support available: IT Support Services and Managed IT Services.
IT Support Services – With our IT support services option, you use and pay for support on an as-needed basis. Services include assistance with urgent issues or routine monitoring and maintenance.
Managed IT Services – Through our managed services plan, in addition to providing assistance with urgent issues, we provide scheduled routine support and ongoing maintenance for your computers, software, servers, network, etc. This proactive approach to managing your technology resources results in fewer emergency calls and ensures the reliability of the systems required to run your business while avoiding unexpected and expensive downtime.
Skills, Experience, and Certifications
Our highly skilled IT Support staff has experience providing IT services to organizations of all sizes and varied industries.
- Microsoft server support and maintenance
- IP Phone systems
- Network support and maintenance
- Database customization
- Office infrastructure solutions and management
- System and software implementation
Projects have included:
- Office 365 implementations
- Cloud migration (software and data)
- Solutions selection
- Large and small-scale system implementations
- Technology assessment and strategy projects
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Project Management Professional (PMP®)
Project-Based Support Requests
Some requests are categorized as projects based on the complexity of the implementation. Project-based work is handled outside the scope of IT Support and Managed IT Services. See our Technology Solutions page for more information about this service.